I am doing it wrong. I realized recently that I tend to reward myself with food. For instance I was doing quite well yesterday up until dinner when I decided I deserved a Wendy's Burger for dinner because I had eaten well up until then. To continue to think this way is going to end up as a total disaster. Working out and then writing it all off by eating junk is not what I want to be doing.
Rewards still sound like a good idea though, just not ones that go in my mouth. So once I loose 10 pounds from my starting weight I am going to buy a camera. This reward is good in two ways. For one I don't have one and I have wanted one for a while. And two it should make my blog a little more interesting both to read and to write. I will think of more rewards later and post them on the side bar.
I tried out the 30day shred dvd on Friday and it was great. I will write more about it later.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment