Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pasta Mountain...

Today I had apple cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast and it was tasty. Staying up till about 2am last night reading caught with me though as I found myself nodding off around 10 this morning. So I went and got a french vanilla cappuccino from the evil machine in the kitchen. I don't usually drink coffee but I really felt like I needed a boost to avoid face planting my keyboard. Judging by the calories in a same size Tim Horton's one the cappuccino was probably about 250 calories so I skipped the morning snack.

For lunch I had some left over pasta from Thursday's Boston Pizza trip. My sister had a free pasta coupon because of her birthday. They give such huge portions there though. I ended up coming home with about half of it. I only just looked up the nutritional info on their website and I can tell you this, next time I go I am going to check the site before I leave the house. I had the Spicy Italian Penne and it was pretty good. It wasn't 1,530 calories good though! That is almost what my daily intake is suppose to be. I only ate about half so 765 calories for a meal, still not great but much more reasonable then 1.5k. Lesson learned.

Tonight my sister wants to go out for a couple of drinks since she just turned 19 today. Happy Birthday!! We are going to the Argyle in Halifax and I am going to have a mango daiquiri. I always get one when I am there. I might have another drink while I am there but going to try to nurse that as long as possible. Gotta wake up in the morning after all :P

I might have a lighter supper so I can also get some calamari while I am out. So yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment