I weighed myself today and was down 1 pound from last week. It isn't a huge loss but considering I ate out 3 times over the weekend and had a potluck accompanied by a few to many helpings of desert it is still an accomplishment. I made sure my friend who brought the delicious squares took the leftovers home with her. I did not need those lurking in my fridge.
One of the reasons for not having a gain was all he beautiful weather we had the past week. I probably walked for about an hour each day. Of course the day I store the winter coat in the back of my closet the sun hid it's self away again. Supposed to be back for the weekend though!
Now I just need to make some time to sign up to the gym. I got a 5 free day trial from a co-worker so that is a bit of an incentive :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats on your loss, 1 lb/week is a very healthy rate to lose.
ReplyDeleteI loved all the sunny weather, it was so nice. This week hasn't impressed me at all. :(
What gym are you thinking of signing up to?
yay, congrats on your loss! it's always got to be celebrated, big or small :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lynn! This week is far from impressing me... it was snowing outside an hour ago. I am going to sign up to Nubody's. I live within a 15min walk to 3 of them plus I get a corporate discount through work.
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle :)